Little Girl In The Field
In 2017 a woman was snapping a photo of her two year old daughter in a field. However this was taken in Australia and we all know that in Australia a dangerous animal is never far.
As she was taking the picture she thought she saw some tree bark , but she then looked up and it had moved. She soon learned it was actually a large venomous snake right by her daughter. It was close enough to easily bite her or rap itself around her, which would have lead to her doom.
She wanted to run and scream to save her daughter, but she remembered the best way to avoid annoying a snake is to stay calm. Both her and her daughter remained calm and the thankfully the snake slid away. The snake was a king brown which is actually one of the most venomous and dangerous snakes in the world. This seems like a cute photo at first, but it’s actually a near-fatal experience